The 8th Bead Soup Blog Party is in full swing and Sally Russick and I have already exchanged soup mixes. Lori Anderson paired up the seed beaders early on and we got a head start in mailing out our packages.
This is what I sent to Sally:
- 3 different sizes of seed beads in various shades of blue;
- a lovely handmade copper clasp from Patricia Healey;
- cloisonné enamel beads in medium blue;
- swarovski pearls in dark lapis;
- vintage beads in various sizes and shapes, chocolate and dark blue;
- oval shaped striped glass beads in various browns;
- press glass star beads in browns;
- fire polish crystal rondelles in blue and crystal;
and a handmade focal bead – an earring design from Laura McCabe’s Masterclass book.
When the box arrived from Sally I had to stop and admire how she wrapped the packages before I tore into them.
And look at the beautiful mix she sent me:
- 2 flip top tubes of size 11/0 seed beads in bronze and cream;
- a flip top tube of ivory bugle beads;
- a tube of SuperDuo two hole beads in a really pretty stone colour;
- a tube each of lime and bronze delicas;
- a string of small daggers in bronze;
- 3mm Czech firepolish beads in a subtle teal;
- a really pretty vintage Swarovski red crystal and silver clasp;
- a spool of C-Lon beading thread which I have never used before so am excited to try;
- a key hole polymer clay focal bead in dusty blue;
- a ceramic decorative ring by Jenny Davies-Reazor;
- and an organic bronze clay focal by Staci Louise Smith.
Well, that lot should keep me busy for a while…..